Total Pageviews

Please add your name as a follower of this blog if you wish to do so.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Congrulations To Evelyn For First Place.

Congratulations also to Rita And Phyllis for a great job. All of the entries were outstanding and I was very impressed by the imagination and talent show in the dishes. It was a close race and lots of votees had difficulty picking the three winners. Thank you all for participating. You are all great sports. It is not easy to put your stuff out there to be judged.
Thanks too to all the voters. Twenty one people voted in all and they all took great care to inspect the dishes. I hope we can do something like this again.
These diplomas are jpgs so you should be able to print them after saving them to your desktop.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you jim for your hard work in organising this. It was no mean feat to get it all together.

Unknown said...

Thanks Rita. It was great fun overall and I was so glad to see the great dishes. They were all very impressive. Congratulations on your placing.

Unknown said...

Thanks Rita. It was great fun overall and I was so glad to see the great dishes. They were all very impressive. Congratulations on your placing.

grahamer said...

well done evelyn i voted for your dish but wa about the grahamer??

Evelyn said...

Thanks to everyone who voted for my dish. I can hardly believe that my little bowl of fish stew came first.
Thanks to Jim for organising the challenge. I will be happy to cook it for anyone who cares to come.
Hi Graham, I gave your dish my number 1.

Eileen said...

Congratulations Evelyn on winning....and to the runner ups Rita and Phyllis.....all the dishes were winners in their own right..all presented exceptionally well and all so close in quality. Well done.....cooking is without a doubt a talent within the family!!!

Terry Walsh said...

Congratulations, Evelyn, Rita and Phyllis, as soon as I saw that chowder I knew it was all over. Everyone's dishes were superb, any one could have won.