Total Pageviews

Please add your name as a follower of this blog if you wish to do so.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Les Chefs

The Contestants.
Thank you all for being such sports.

Evelyn
A: Creamy chowder of smoked haddock, salmon, monkfish and shrimp with vegetables.

Terry
B: Mustard glazed corned beef brisket, creamy mashed potatoes and root vegetable selection.

Rita
C: Whole meal pancakes filled with king prawns and wild mushrooms, sweet corn and the vegetables of our fair land, white wine sauce .


Graham

D: Beef filet, pepper and onion stir fry, steamed rice and chili

Phyllis
E: Roast lamb stuffed with mushrooms , spinach and rice, buttered asparagus and carrots , lamb jus.

Colin
F:Pan fried Maryland Crab Cakes, Sauteed Spinach Leaves with pine nuts and Pan roasted Potatoes with sweet onions.

Cian
G: Tagliatelle with steamed mussels, tomatoes and Italian parsley

Stuart
H: Loin of pork roasted with cumin and garlic rub, roma tomatoes and zucchini in olive oil and roasted potatoes.

3 comments:

Dor said...

First of all I have to state that I have to refrain from voting because I recognize the dishes used to serve the food in two of the entries, so I might??? be biased if I were to vote. Everything looks absolutely scrumptious though and I would not hesitate to eat any of the meals. That's not surprising really, because my late husband used to say that "Dor would eat anything that doesn't eat her first". I'm amazed that we have so many talented cooks in the family.

Unknown said...

Yes alison. send me the 2nd and 3rd place by email

ADW said...

the tomatoes in the last shot (w/ the pork) look so good !!