Total Pageviews

Please add your name as a follower of this blog if you wish to do so.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Guest Chef Spot.

Instead of a competition this time around I would like to do a Guest Chef spot. I was very impressed with Graham's effort and his willingness to post his photos and give us some idea of what he does. I thought he did a great job. He didn't tell us what sauce he served with his dish or give us a final gander of the plate but I am sure he will next time.
Given that the Walshes and the Dowlings are such food aficionados I really think that there is some potential to show off what we do best. There is no need for great painstaking detail, all you would need are a few photos of how you make the dish, the final product and a brief description. Send me the photos in and email and i will publish them. It should be fun.

This is a ' no pressure ' event and i see it as a sharing event.

No comments: