Total Pageviews

Please add your name as a follower of this blog if you wish to do so.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Provencale Meatloaf, Spicy Tomato Sauce, Spinach And Mashed Pratais.





For this I used about 8 ozs of ground beef and 4 ozs of Italian sausage. I soaked a couple of slices of white bread in a little mile and then squeezed the milk out and added the bread to the mix. I rough cut some onion, zucchini and red and green pepper and cooked them slowly without coloring them in a little olive oil. When they were cooked and translucent I added a little thyme and a lot of chopped garlic. About six large cloves. I then added chopped parsley and a whole egg. Season and mix well but not too well and put in baking pan. Cook in a water bath for about an hour at medium temperature, allow to cool and slice. This was very good.



No comments: