Total Pageviews

Please add your name as a follower of this blog if you wish to do so.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Smorgasbord Of Goodies Tonight


Got a few bits and scraps together tonight to make a varied and easy to make meal. I roasted some of the cauliflower I bought last week in garlic, olive oil and white wine then threw in some peppers and tomatoes at the end.
I made a mushroom omelet with some fresh mushrooms that I bought today. I was going to use some chanterelles again but decided to keep them for a dish during the week.
I made a small romaine lettuce salad tossed in Dijon mustard dressing.
I roasted some small sweet peppers, peeled the them and tossed them with some of the dressing.
Finally I baked a couple of small bakers.
This whole mix was very good. A kind of super tapas if you will.

No comments: