Total Pageviews

Please add your name as a follower of this blog if you wish to do so.

Monday, October 19, 2015

Gene Lambert's Spaghetti And Meatballs .




















This is from a recipe from my late great friend Gene Lambert. He was the purchasing agent in
The Four Seasons in Seattle when I was the Executive Chef there. A great wit, a generous man and my partner in the world of political discussion and music appreciation. Our industry does not attract rocket scientists and the people capable of holding a conversation are few and far between. Gene was the exception.
For weeks after his passing I would go to the phone to call him only to realize that he was no longer there and I miss our chats to this day.
 Although we worked together for around four years we never had a photo together. All I have is this recipe which is very good and one that I make quite often .

No comments: