Total Pageviews

Please add your name as a follower of this blog if you wish to do so.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Words impact us either positively or negatively


“ Think before you speak”


My name is gossip, I have no respect for justice, I maim without killing. I break hearts and ruin lives. I am cunning and malicious and gather strength with age.
The more I am quoted the more I am believed. I flourish at every level of society. My victims are helpless. They cannot protect themselves against me because. I have no name and no face.
To track me down in impossible. The harder you try, the more elusive I become. I am nobody’s friend and once I tarnish a reputation it is never the same. I topple governments and ruin marriages. I ruin careers and cause sleepless nights, heartache and depression. I spawn suspicion and generate grief. I am remorseless !


Even my name hisses!

No comments: