Total Pageviews

Please add your name as a follower of this blog if you wish to do so.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Great Pasta

This started off with a little olive oil and some shallots in the bottom of a saucepan. I added a couple of salad onions and cooked them until nice and tender. Then I added a little white wine and some thickly sliced mushrooms. I roasted  two tomatoes and four large pieces of butternut squash in a pan with some olive oil and garlic cloves.
At the end I added the cooked pasta to the saucepan and mixed them all together with the salad onions and shallots I added seasoning and plenty of chopped garlic. I put the whole mix onto a plate, sprinkled it with grated cheese and chopped parsley. Then I added a chopped hard boiled egg and arranged the squash and the roasted tomatoes around the pasta.
It was very good.


No comments: